Information for Healthcare Professionals
The Lymphoma Research Foundation offers a wide range of lymphoma-focused educational activities designed to increase the knowledge, skills and performance of healthcare professionals and to maximize the quality of care for lymphoma patients.
• In-Person Meetings for Physicians and Other Healthcare Professionals: Lymphoma Rounds
• In-Person Meetings for Nurses: Caring for the Lymphoma Patient
• Resources for Your Patients
In-Person Meetings for Physicians and Other Healthcare Professionals
The Lymphoma Rounds program provides a forum for local healthcare professionals to meet on a regular basis and address issues specific to the diagnosis and treatment of their lymphoma patients. Participants network, share best practices and learn the latest information on new therapies and advances in the management of lymphoma through interactive case studies presented by lymphoma experts in the local area.
• Chicago - Wed. Jan. 15, 2014
• Los Angeles - Wed. Feb. 19, 2014
• New England - Wed. Mar. 19, 2014
• Philadelphia - Wed. Jan. 22, 2014
• Seattle - Thurs. Feb. 13, 2014
In-Person Meetings for Nurses
Caring for the Lymphoma Patient
LRF's in-person meetings allow nurses to learn from lymphoma experts and to network with their peers in a collaborative environment.
• Boston - To be announced
• Chicago - To be announced
• Philadelphia - To be announced
Resources for Your Patients
LRF also provides the latest information to people with lymphoma and their loved ones through a comprehensive series of educational programs, publications and support services. These programs and services are helpful resources for your patients, and valuable supplements to your current practices.
• In-Person Patient Educational Programs
• Support Services
• Booklets/Fact Sheets