Research Highlights:Key accomplishments of Foundation-funded researchers include:
– The first in-human clinical trial of adoptive immunotherapy in follicular lymphoma.
– First publication of the whole-genome sequencing of MCL.
– Identifying the role RNA splicing plays in CLL.
– Using micro RNA array (then an emerging technology) to identify biomarkers that play a critical role in MCL drug resistance and progression.
– Identifying the mechanism behind ibrutinib resistance in MCL.
– Identifying a common genetic marker affecting outcomes in ABC-DLBCL.
Oral Therapies in Lymphoma: Opportunities and Challenges in Research Treatment (White Paper, 2016)